skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thanksgiving in Augusta, SC
As is the tradition with Sean's family, we loaded up the kids and headed down to Augusta, SC for Thanksgiving this year. We stopped on the way there and on the way back at Aunt Verla's house to cut the trip up a bit. This year, I'd say the weekend went pretty great! We only had one injury--sorry Uncle Ron, you know those young men are brutally competitive when it comes to their family football! We only had one absentee--poo poo on Zach this year! :) We even invited a family from our church to come join us! And--amazingly--all 13 children under the age of 7 got along famously all weekend with NO major disputes or meltdowns! Awesome! (Granted, 3 of those were under 1 year...and next year we'll have 2 more baby members of the clan!) Once again, I did not get any pictures of the food! What is wrong with me?! I guess I was too busy eating... :) I didn't get any pictures at our game nights either...but I DID get quite an entertaining video of Lisa and Elaine at the Karaoke machine! :)Also, I am not a professional photographer by any means, folks, but we are going to have to consider these pics of Caelum his 8 month pics. Unfortunately, he had a weird eye thing going on the week before and we had to cancel our picture appointment. So here's what we have:




This was hilarious! Brenner, Kaleb, and Megan were standing aroung the relish tray "sneaking" carrots, olives, and cucumbers. They kept sharing these conspiratorial little grins and giggles as if they were really getting away with something. After the veggies were gone, Verla filled the tray up again with blueberries, bananas, and grapes, and the three amigos kept right on munching.

While the 3 two-year-olds were chowing down, Aile was finding the dress-up clothes! (No shocker there...) She graciously paused in her "wedding dance" so I could take this pic.

When he was finished with his "secret" snack, Brenner was back to his favorite pastime--cars and trucks!

Ahhh--the picture just doesn't do it justice. Too bad the video is too long to upload to this blog...sigh. As you can see, Caelum didn't quite know what to make of it all either...
No comments:
Post a Comment