Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just Caelum

Caelum has had a few firsts lately, besides just showing his playful personality a lot, so I thought I should record some sweet moments...

This is what I see every time I walk into Caelum's room to get him up.  He just peers at me and then flops over onto his back laughing and waving his arms! (Today he stood up at the rail for the first time though, so I'll have to get a picture of that.  He was a little upset about it today because he hasn't figured out how to get back down now.)  :)


He thinks he's such a big boy now that he can sit up on the ottoman.  Aile put him up there, and he just kicked and laughed and thought it was the grandest thing all day!

For Christmas, Caelum got some teething biscuits.  When I gave him one, he choked on it, so I put them away for a while.  Well, we brought them back out last night, and he thoroughly enjoyed himself!  It's a good thing he went straight to the bathtub after that!






No comments: